Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Let the Games Commence!
The Olympic Torch will be passing through King's Lynn the following day so to mark the occassion some Olympic inspired cakes will be the order of the day.
It could be a recipe from one of the countries that is taking part in the games, or a cake decorated in their national colours. Alternatively, you could make an Olympic Rings cake, a torch or something themed on one of the events, like athletics.
Ready to get creative? On your marks, get set, go!!!
Venue: Downham Market
Additional venue info: We are heading out of town a little this time to a countryside location close to Downham Market. There is free parking and refreshments can be bought as before. Tea, coffee, soft drinks or alcoholic beverages will be available so please support the venue by purchasing drinks throughout the evening. You will need a car to get here, so if anyone needs a lift please let me know and I will see what I can arrange.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Melanie Done email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Spaces are not limited on this occassion, but please let me know as soon as possible if you are coming. Guests welcome.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesAli Done - Olympic pool
Mel Done - Polish Cheesecake
Carole Ralston and Moira Ralston - cake tbc
Linda Choat and Gemma Sykes - cake tbc
Stephanie Attew and guest - cake tbc
Sharon Burbridge and Debbie/Rosie - cake tbc
Carol Smith and guest - cake tbc
Tina and guest - cake tbc
Diane Ng and Beryl Brady - cake tbc
Stacy Ely and guest - cake tbc