Time: 3pm - 5pm
Theme: Have your cake and drink it
It's early Christmas party for us, due to the poor old organiser having parts replaced. But we can, and will, have lots of fun, talk and cakes with both old and new friends.
Let's make these cakes sing with your favourite beverage, whether its the cocktail reminding you of sunny days, homemade wine, spirits and of course, for the drivers (haha) tea or coffee infused delights! I'm sure you'll come up with even more ideas and look forward to raising a glass, or plate in our case, for Christmas cheers!
Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible (though there is the recommended limit of 30 attending, to ensure we can mingle thoroughly). Party outfits dusted off and ready to go!
Venue: The venue is in central Lancaster and we have our own room. Work that one out, methinks last month was too easy!
Additional venue info: Hosts breaking all their rules for us, usually room charge and no food brought onto premises, so we need to purchase their tea, coffee and soft drinks copiously, and their alcoholic tempations sensibly!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Lynne Molloy firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Parking is available nearby, but as always, challenging in Lancaster city centre
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesLynne (organiser) - Gateau au chocolat et framboises (who's been to Paris then?)
Louise - Whisky and ginger cake and (and courtesy of sadly missing David) Lager and lime cake
Becca and Kathryn - Strawberry daiquiri cake
Catriona and Cayleigh-May - Hot chocolate cake
Rachel B - cake tba
Martje and Ruth - Advocaat cake
Carol and guest - Peach and cherry tea loaf
Gareth - Velvet Elvis cake
Karen and Amy - Gin and tonic cake
Agnes and guest - Plum and palinka cake
Eve - Brandy snap cake
Lucy - cake tba
Laura and Pam - Woo Woo cake
Margaret and (Andrew or Linda) - Coffee soaked gateau (with alcohol)
Alaina and Mark - Aztec cake
Ally - Champagne cake
Carole and Debi - Vodka and orange cake
Fiona and Dorothy - Guinness and coffee cake
Vicky - Tea loaf (3 ingredients)