Time: 7.30 pm - 9.30pm
Theme: It's the most wonderful time of the year.
What does Christmas say to you? Childhood memories, hot chocolate while cutting down your tree at a tree farm, Snow flakes falling on your nose, skiing/tobogganing on Christmas day, midnight service Christmas Eve, mistletoe and wine with good friends.
Let your memories come to life in your cake!
Venue: Willoughby, Langley Township, BC
Additional venue info: There is ample parking in the area but don't rely on your GPS it tells lies!!!!!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sue Smith firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesSue + 1
Cathy + 1