Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: Cocktails and Cappuccinos!
This theme may have been done many times over, but why not use this opportunity to experiment not only with flavour but presentation?
Cakes don't necessarily have to contain the alcohol of your favourite cocktail - but merely taste like it! Personally, I'm quite partial to a White Lady or a Daiquiri ;)
Or maybe an Irish Coffee Cake would satisfy both the 'cocktail' and the 'cappuccino'?! Let's get creative with Cocktails and Cappuccinos!
Venue: Our venue for the night has kindly agreed to offer some space free of charge, so we ask you to please support them by purchasing refreshments on the night. They do wonderful cocktails and Cappuccinos by the way!
Additional venue info: Housed in a beautiful historic Leeds building, our venue for the night is situated in the city centre close to the railway station and most bus stops. Getting there will be as easy as 1,2,3 or should I say R,B,G? ;)
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Helen Charlton firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
Caroline Lloyd + Sarah
Robyn Wilson + Guest
Ashley Whittingham-Orford + Guest
Jane Richardson + Guest
Duanne Hiscock + Owen