Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: Marvellous Mary!
Start looking through your Mary Berry cookbooks for a favourite cake recipe or one you're dying to try out!
The Queen of Cakes has so many marvellous cakes, my favourites include her Golden Marzipan Loaf and Creamy Lemon Cake, what's yours?
Let's try to get as many different cakes as possible to honour marvellous Mary!
Venue: This Marvellous little tea room hasn't been open long and is situated in Leeds city centre, near the Market and bus station. Vintage themed and wonderfully laid out, please support them on the night by purchasing refreshments. Tea and coffee is available.
Additional venue info: Feel free to dress vintage to match your cake and venue!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Helen Charlton firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Places available, please email
Me at email@example.com :)
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesHelen Charlton - Carrot Cake w/ Gingerbread Frosting
Clare Conlon + Guest - Chocolate Vanilla Marble Cake
Nicola Latham + Angela Scholes - Orange Marshmallow Cake
Maggie Poppa + Lynda - Coconut & Chocolate Cake w/ Walnut Frostinbg
Stephanie Lloyd + Guest - Merry Berry Chocolate Rum Cake
Sharon + Craig Clarkson - Lemon Drizzle
Katherine Hickman + Guest - Apple & Cinnamon
Paul Yarker + Guest - Orange Victoria Sponge
Jane Richardson - Sticky Ginger Cake
Yin Li + Guest - Sachertorte
Kay Doncaster + Chris Renier - Chocolate Orange Cake & A Victoria Sponge with Homemade Raspberry Jam