Time: 6pm - 8pm
Theme: Crafty Christmas
Lets indulge our arty and creative sides and really get Christmassy with these cakes. You can either make your cake ingredients very Christmassy or innovative. Or those that like decorating cakes, get busy and amaze us with a wonderful design.
Venue: A very exciting newly opened venture in Guiseley,
Additional venue info: Refreshments available, craft demonstrations and opportunity to purchase craft items.
Plenty of car parking, handy for buses and trains
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Rachel Coates firstname.lastname@example.org **** Event cancelled *** with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.