Time: 11am - 1pm
Theme: Cakes from around the World
Just as the Olympic games draw to a close we'll be holding our next cake club meeting in Leigh on Sea so what better theme than 'Cakes from around the World'.
Over 200 nations will be taking part in the Games so take your inspiration from their different cultures, ingredients, spices and flavourings and come up with a cakey creation.
Think of exotic fruit, spices, flavourings and national drinks why limit yourself to sweet cakes - this is an ideal opportunity to try out some savoury flavours too !
Venue: Leigh on Sea, close to the Leigh Road shopping area
Additional venue info: There will be a small charge of £2 per head to cover the venue fee, this will also include tea, coffee and soft drinks.
The venue has limited parking on site and more on street parking close by.
Disabled access at this this venue is very good.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Caroline email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Spaces are limited to 30 including guests, if you'd like to bring a non-baking guest please let me know at the time you book.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesCaroline - Caribbean Banana Passion Cake
Anne - Barbados Rum & Pineapple Cake
Nicola - North American Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cake
Sarah - Ooh La La French Ham & Olive Cake
Christine - Dutch Apple Cake
Natalie - Italian Chocolate Amaretti Cake
Anna - Cake TBC
Romina - Cake TBC
Kelly - Cake TBC
Ruth - Irish Porter Cake
Simone - Something Swiss
Mandy - Keik Me Yaourti (Greek Yogurt Honey Cake)
Ali - Cake TBC
Lyn - Irish Boiled Fruit Cake