Time: 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Theme: Christmas Spirits
You are invited to a location where you will be surrounded by lots of Christmas festivities.
Glimpses of Christmas past, a true celebration. But are the spirits in the cakes or from the past?
Let yourself be transported back to a bygone era and celebrate the Clandestine Christmas Season with fellow members.
Additional venue info: There will be a £2.00 charge this will cover the cost of tea/coffee. Car parking is available surrounding the location.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sue Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.