Time: 3pm - 5.30pm
Theme: All the Fun of the Fair!
Roll up roll up! The Fair’s in Town! Literally. From the 7th until the 10th November Loughborough town centre is taken over with the annual funfair.
Waltzers, Merry-go-Rounds and all manner of dizzying rides; numerous children's rides, plus novelty and refreshment stalls.
Bake a cake inspired by the sights sounds and tastes of the fairground, bright lights and music; then come and share it whilst enjoying the spectacle from the comfort of our ringside venue.
Venue: We’ve hired a space in a public building in the Market Place with a view of the fair.
Additional venue info: Plenty of local car parks but arrive early as may take time to find a space.
The fair is open 11am to 11pm on the 10th, bring the family and let them loose on the fair while you eat cake!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Janet & Anne firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Hot and cold drinks will be provided, please bring a contribution of £5 per person to help cover venue hire, hosting and catering costs.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesLaura D & Guest
Leila Jane & Guest
June B - Microwave Boozy Sultana Cake
Amy & Kerry - Toffee Apple Cake
Julia & Guest
Janet & Halina - Hook a Duck Vanilla Vodka Cake
Anne - Caramel Carousel
Becca & Guest
Elle & Carlton - Raspberry Sherbet Cake
Catherine - Chocolate Meringue cake
Alison - Toffee Apple Cake
Laura & Ruth - A Savoury Cake
Phil & Chris - Shooting Stars
Martin & Gaby