Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: Piece of Cake
As this is the first City Centre and Chorlton CCC ( and at quite short notice) I thought we would dedicate this event to those cakes that are lovingly referred to as our fail safe cakes.
You have also probably just had a busy Jubilee weekend filled with lavish cakes so let's not forget those cakes that, whilst they might not be our prettiest, never let us down.
What is your 'piece of cake'? What cake can you bake in your sleep? What is your go-to cake when you need to bake one at the last minute? Let's all get together and expand our 'piece of cake' repertoire!
Venue: Manchester City Centre
Additional venue info: A select gathering in a homely space in Manchester city centre (near to Victoria Station). Refreshments will be available (£1 per person to cover costs). All that's needed for you to bring is something to proudly display your cake on, and a hearty appetite!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Emma Peagam firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Limited number of places: 10
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.