Time: 7pm - 9pm
The day after American Independence Day I thought we could take inspiration from all things Americana: Key Lime CAKE, Mississippi Mud pie CAKE, New York cheesecake whatever you fancy… (red, white and blue outfits optional)
Venue: A cosy restaurant in the Northern Quarter of the city centre.
Additional venue info: A wide range of refreshments available to buy from the venue, non-alcoholic, alcoholic and cocktails.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Emma Peagam email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Allow 24 hrs for confirmation of your booking (I will be away for a short while so it might take me 1-2 days to email you back but I will be checking regularly).
Your place/places are not guaranteed until you receive this email.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesEmma + Karen- Peanut Butter Cake
Aileen + Shonagh - Brooklyn Black Out Cake
Hannah + Guest - cake TBC
Sam + Mellissa - Key Lime Cake
Sophie + Rosie - cake TBC
Elizabeth - Smores Cake
Claire - Oreos Cake
Stina + Nadine - cake TBC
Sarah + Guest - cake TBC (x2!)
Charlotte - cake TBC
Lynette + Guest - cake TBC