Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: We''re all going on a summer holiday...
...no more baking for a week or two.
Only joking, of course we are baking! Let's celebrate summer in our best cakey fashion. Whether you make an old favourite or try something new, lets try to bake the taste or look of the summer holidays. Hopefully the sun will shine but if it doesn't, our cakes will.
Venue: North Manchester (Prestwich)
Additional venue info: Refreshments can be bought from our venue, please support them as much as you can.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Kathy Kennedy ManchesterNorthCCC@gmail.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesHolly and Gemma - TBC
Sue - Strawberry Ripple Bikini Cake
Sue and Laura - White Chocolate and Strawberry Cake
Sam and Fe - Classic Victoria Sponge with Strawberries and Cream
Sarah - Gooseberry Cake with Orange Drizzle
Helena - TBC
Kathy - TBC
Joy - TBC