Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: The Queen's Diamond Jubilee
Take as your inspiration our monarch, her crown, diamond tiaras, the number 60, however you'd like to interpret the theme, but bear in mind I, for one, will be bitterly disappointed if there isn't at least one corgi cake!
Venue: Tea room and cake emporium in North Manchester
Additional venue info:
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Gwyneth Brock and hostess for the evening Helena Rafala firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesEmma and Daniel - Fruity Union Flag cake
Sarah and guest - God Save the Queen cake
Kirsty - cake tbc