Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm
The Olympic flame has started on it's journey from Land's End so between sports, personalities or competing nations I hope we can have some cakes inspired by the Games of the XXX Olympiad!
Venue: Depending on your ability you could sprint, triple jump or hit our venue with a javelin from Altrincham's tram station.........
Additional venue info: Please buy refreshments to support our host.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Avril Corbett firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesAvril bringing a St Clements cake
Katherine bringing a Victorious sponge
Clare bringing a 'sandy' madiera cake
Aileen bringing Jane and a Greek orange and honey syrup cake
Gwyneth bringing apple and olive oil cake with maple syrup frosting
Jules + guest bringing a Peruvian Tres Leches cake
Karolina bringing Ingrid and ....
Anne-Marie bringing coconut cake
Sheila bringing Mary and a sporting surprise
Rose +1 bringing a golden syrup cake
Helen bringing James and....
Liz bringing Biscuit de savoie au citron
Nia bringing a raspberry and coconut cake
Stephen + 1 bringing....
Sarah bringng a gold surprise
Helen bringing Measha and a red velvet ring
Diane bringing a chocolate stout cake
Nardia bringing Banana, lemon and olive oil cake