Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: Pleasing Pairings
Raspberry and white chocolate, coconut and lime, blueberry and vanilla? What two key ingredients do like to put together in a cake?
It could be an old favourite or something new you fancy trying, get registered for this event and get baking!
Venue: Walks and water, trails and trees, inside and outside - this venue near Sale has plenty of things in twos to go with our theme!
Additional venue info: The venue supplies all sorts of teas, coffees and soft drinks to go with our cakes.
It is not on a public transport route but please email me directly if want to come and don't have transport!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Avril Corbett firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesAvril bringing Donal and chocolate and orange cake
Jennifer bringing Sarah and banana and date cake (gluten free)
Nia bringing 1 and banana and peanut butter cake
Helen bringing James and orange and lemon cake
Kelly-Louise bringing Margaret and blackberry and apple cake
Claire G bringing 1 and chocolate and peanut butter cake
Andrea bringing Zonya and pina colada cake
Sam bringing Becky and rhubarb and custard cake
Stina bringing Nadine and rhubarb and custard cake
Helen bringing Laura and chocolate and amaretto cake
Ashley bringing white chocolate and coconut cake
Sally bringing pistachio and rose water cake
Martine bringing lavender and lemon cake
Gill bringing coffee and walnut cake