Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: Alcoholics Anonymous
Hey everybody - loved your cakes last time but now for something a little different!
Please bake a cake that in some way involves alcohol - think sherry fruit cake, baileys butter cream, or if you are really stuck decorate with chocolate liquers!?
Feel free to bring your partners so they can drive you home! :p
See you soon!
Venue: West Deeping
Additional venue info: Please being something to display your cake on and a few pounds for a drink. Everything else will be there waiting!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Lacey Mycakeclub@hotmail.co.uk with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please let me know if you are planning to attend. And remember only cake allowed.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.