Time: 3pm - 5pm
Theme: Autumn Vegetables
Autumn is the time of year when our gardens/allotments and fields are full of abundant Autumn Vegetables. Let's combine some of that bounty with other ingredients to create some wonderful cakes such as Carrot and Orange Zest. Beetroot and Chocolate, Parsnip and Ginger, Sweet Potato and Spices.
All these flavours will add Zing, Moisture and succulence to any cake. Experiment with complementary spices such as Mixed Spice, Cinnamon and Nutmeg and you have a marriage made in Heaven. I can't wait to see what cakes you will make.
Venue: Springfield Milton Keynes. Full location details will be given out by email 5 days before the event
Additional venue info: £1 towards cost of refreshments.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Caroline McDevitt firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:With this being my first meet and at my home, I will keep the number to 10. There is parking nearby at the pub 5 min walk from my home
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesCaroline; Beetroot Cake.
Fonia; Sweet Potato & Chocolate Cake
Irene; Parsnip & Maple Syrup Cake
Dannella; Carrot Cake
June; Carrot, Courgette & Orange Cake