Time: 7.00 pm - 9.00 pm
Theme: Christmas Can Wait
Have you done all your Christmas preparations? What? You haven't even started yet?!
Well either way, you're probably all Christmassed-out so we thought for our December meeting we'd do something absolutely NOT Christmassy! So ..... for our last meeting of 2012, please bring along a cake that has absolutely NOTHING to do with Christmas. No dried fruit, no brandy, no mincemeat and certainly no Christmas decorations!
We'll be starting at 7.00 pm at a fab venue which will be disclosed in the next few days.
See you there!
Venue: The Cheshire Cat, Welsh Row, Nantwich
Additional venue info: A lovely wine bar/bistro in Nantwich. Drinks can be bought. We've been promised a corner of the bar area!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Helen Gregory email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please RSVP asap to me, Helen Gregory, via email so that I can add you to the list.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesGemma Mellor - cake to be confirmed
Gill Clark - cake to be confirmed
Amanda Bishop - cake to be confirmed
Amanda Harding - cake to be confirmed
Helen Gregory - cake to be confirmed
Sue Davies - cake to be confirmed