Time: 7.00 pm - 9.00 pm
Theme: We'll Meet Again .... Wartime Cakes A Go-Go!!
Come and join us in November for our Wartime Special. Immerse yourself in the ’40s and bring us good old fashioned cakes as made by our grandmothers when they lived off the land and didn’t have access to all the fancy ingredients we take for granted nowadays.
Be inspired by making your cake as frugal yet as tasty as possible!
Venue: A very exciting venue in Crewe ....
Additional venue info: Liquid refreshments will be available at a nominal cost.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Helen Gregory firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:RSVP to Helen Gregory along with what cake you'll be bringing (or let me know this nearer the date if you prefer).
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
Carrie de Silva
Helen Gregory (Host)
All cakes to be confirmed nearer the date