Time: 7pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Celebrating being British!
What with the Queens Diamond Jubilee and hosting the Olympics, all these great events are taking place in Britain this year!
Whether you decide to go red and/or white and/ or blue; or use a traditional recipe or even make something for the first time! Get the inspiration and enjoy baking!!!!
Venue: The location of the venue for this gathering will be in the Lymington/ Brockenhurst area. The full details will be given nearer the time.
Additional venue info: Refreshments will need to be purchased from the venue, so please bring some money with you!
Please remember to bring along your cake stands/ plates and cake slices too - the venue will not supply these. Along with suitable boxes to transport cake (and not yours) home again!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Gill Hepburn firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please let me know by emailing me before 10th July if you're able to attend as I need to confirm numbers with the venue.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.