Time: 7pm - 9.30pm
Theme: It's Harvest time!
Whether you decide to be adventurous and use vegetables in your cake, or play it safe with fruit, the choice is yours!!
Whatever you decide, sweet or savoury, it needs to be in season and linked to Harvest!!
I look forward to seeing some inspiration and adventure in the cakes!
Venue: Will be in around the New Milton/ New Forest area!
Additional venue info: Refreshments will need to be purchased from the venue.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Gill Hepburn firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please RSVP by 19th September 2012.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.