Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Your favourite Christmas Tipple!
Yes, that’s right – your favourite tipple in cake!
Christmas will soon be upon us and we’ll all be busy, busy!!
So whilst you have a little time, see what inspires you to bake a cake using your favourite drink in the cake, or wherever... ...I’ll leave that to you to decide!!
Here’s your chance to have your cake and drink your favourite tipple too!
If you can’t find a recipe, then make one up! (Or let me know as I have a list!)
Get the alcohol going, be inspired and enjoy drinking, ooops I mean baking a cake!!!!
Venue: The location of the venue for the gathering will be in the New Forest/ Brockenhurst area. The full details will be given nearer the time.
Additional venue info: Refreshments will need to be purchased from the venue, so please bring some money with you!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Gill Hepburn firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please RSVP to the above email address by 7th November to confirm your place and cake.
Look forward to hearing from you all.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.