Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Theme: The Garden Party
Cucumber sandwiches, Pimms on the lawn, oh and Cake, so a cake with a floral theme, bake your 'Garden Party' of a cake with an emphasis on flavours of a Garden either sweet or savoury (if your favourite is Battenberg or Swiss Rolls bring that anyway!)
Additional venue info: £3 for refreshments - proceeds being donated to the church re-wiring fund
There is plenty of street parking
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Carol Darbourn email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesChristine - Strawberry Cheesecake Gateau
Christine's Guest - Nicola
Fleur - Garden Party Cake
Vanessa - Strawberry and Elderflower Cake
Ellie - Lime and Coconut Cake
Eillie's Guest - Gill
Carol - Victorian Rose Geranium Cake & Lavender and Orange Cake
Carol's Friend - Veronica
Deborah - Citrus Summer Cake