Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: Afternoon Tea
There is nothing nicer than a cup of tea and a slice of cake! Whether it is a rich fruit cake, a delicious Victoria sponge or something more exotic, bring along a cake to share with a cup of tea - in a china cup and saucer of course.
Maybe the flavours of teas themselves could be your inspiration or the traditional floral blooms of the china? Get creative and come along and enjoy that great British traditional of tea and cake!
Venue: Newport Shropshire
Additional venue info: A selection of teas will be available and coffee for those who prefer. Bring your favourite china cup and saucer with you!!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Catherine Clarke Catherine517@btinternet.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.