Time: 2pm - 4pm
Theme: Fruit Medley
Summer is here, now is the time to think about fruits of the season and get creative !
This is our first cake meeting, first time to meet each other and for some first time to bake a cake. So lets mingle with the inexperienced and the dab hands, even the out of use hands, swap ideas and tips, make friends and eat cake.
Most of all remember - have fun with your cake and dont feel pressured!
Venue: Newport Central Location
Additional venue info: We will be able to purchase tea's, coffee's and light refreshments at the venue (After all we are using their facilities)
-Cake Slicer or knife
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Janice Stephens firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Exact location will be published 3 days before the event !!!
Venue is close to car parking and buses
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesJan - Victoria Sponge with Mango & Mascarpone + Elaine
Laura - Summer Berry Cake + Katie
Anne - Summer Fruit Drizzle Cake + Helen
Claire - Raspberry & Coconut Cream Cake + Denise
Dawn - Lemon Cake
Penny Rose - Apple Strudel Cake