Time: 10am - 12pm
Theme: Fabulously Fruity
"Fabulously Fruity" Lets take advantage of our sumptuous summer harvest and bake some inspirational cakes showcasing our Fabulous Fruit! Let your imagination go wild!!
Come along and meet some new people and taste some amazing cake.
Venue: SandyMouth Cafe, Sandymouth beach. Bude.
Additional venue info: Refreshments will be available to purchase from our lovely host.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Suzanne Davies email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesSuzanne plus guest
Avril plus guest Kelly