Time: 7pm - 8.30pm
Theme: Sugar and Spice and all things nice Fully Booked *****
Sugar and spices transform our every day cakes and ingredients into cakes full of flavour and jewels from a distant land.
Fruit or vegetable, the alchemy of spice and sweetness creates an indulgent and scrumptious cake.
Venue: Rugged coast of North Cornwall.
Additional venue info: Refreshments alcoholic and non alcoholic will be available to buy from our gracious hosts.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Suzanne Davies firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
Sue Read plus guest
Angela Stacey plus guest Stephen
Rebecca and Daniel