Time: 8pm - 10pm
Theme: All Things Bright and Beautiful
Bake something bright and beautiful to celebrate the Summer Solstice, which this year falls on the 20th June.
Venue: Our venue is on the Herts/Beds border. If the weather is fine we will spend some time outside and should see the Sun setting.
Additional venue info: Refreshments will be provided. There will be no charge but there will be a collection for charity.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Whizz Middleton and Lindsey Brockhurst email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesWhizz - organiser
Gerry - Whizz's Mum
Melissa + her Mum Jan