Time: 2pm - 4pm
Theme: From my garden
Bake a cake that includes something edible from your garden. It could be an ingredient or part of the decoration. If you don't grow anything edible, why not decorate your cake plate with a bloom, herbs or leaves from your garden.
Venue: Central Hitchin
Additional venue info: Refreshments will be provided. There will be no charge but there will be a collection for charity.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Lindsey Brockhurst and Whizz Middleton email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:The venue is a member's home so places are strictly limited to 10 people plus the hostess herself. Sorry but no guests as we are now running out of places!
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesLindsey (Organiser) - Rhubarb and Almond Cake
Whizz (Co-organiser) - Courgette Cake
Rachel - Chocolate Mint Cake
Ruth - Chocolate and Courgette Cake