Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Panto Season
It's almost Christmas (oh yes it is!), so to get us into the Festive spirit, why not bake a cake based on the theme of pantomimes. This time we'd like to see some amazing decoration - we know that you can bake so show us your decorating skills for this one.
Additional venue info: The venue will be charging us £2 per head. We will provide free tea and coffee.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Lindsey and Louise email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Bakers must let us know what cake they will be bringing and the panto it is based on. We will be strict on this as we want as many different pantos represented.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesLindsey (Co-organiser) - Aladdin
Louise (Co-organiser) - Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
Rachel - Jack and the Beanstalk
Eleanor (+ guest) - Little Red Riding Hood
Nichola - Dick Whittington
Lindsay - Mother Goose
Esther - Jack and the Beanstalk
Ruth - Peter Pan
Claire - Snow White and the Seven Dwarves