Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: 'Boozy Bakes'
Whether it be beer, brandy, Bacardi or Baileys, we all like a tipple now and then. So - with your favourite alcoholic flavour included - our Boozy Bakes are sure to produce a very special round of drinks.
Venue: This place is in a village location 2.8 miles from Northampton Town Centre and less than 10 minutes drive.
Additional venue info: A full list of refreshments will be available to purchase and there is plenty of good car parking.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Gillian Tarry firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Kindly note: This event is earlier in the month than usual - and on a Monday evening - as we have a special seasonal meeting lined up for December 11th.
This time, 30+ places are available. Please book for you and your guest asap.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.