Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: Death by Chocolate
**WAITING LIST ONLY NOW** Most of us love chocolate - whether it be white, milk or plain - so this should be a chocoholics paradise event!
Venue: Northampton Town Centre
Additional venue info: This venue in the heart of Northampton will be opening especially for us. They will be happy to provide tea/coffee/etc for us at their usual menu prices.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Gillian email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesGillian - Mocha cake
Laura (H) - Chocolate & ginger cake
Debra (P) - ?
Tiffany - ?
Tina - Chocolate and more chocolate cake
Debbie - Bourbon chocolate bundt
Laura (C) - ?
Mary-Jane - Chocolate Orange Cake
Laura (W) - Chocolate malteser cake
Nikki - ?
Tess - Chocolate orange cake
Christine - ?
Heather (M) - ?
Lisa - White chocolate rocky road cake
Katie - Chocolate beetroot cake
Amanda - Sachertorte
Heather - ?
Marian - Chocolate Mousse cake
Helen - Nutella cake