Time: 4pm - 6pm
Theme: Olympic Rings
Be inspired by the shape, or the flavours from the continents that the rings represent (Asia, Europe, Australia, Africa, America).
Venue: 1/2 hour from centre of Northampton, off the A5 in the south of our County.
Additional venue info: This is a Saturday event, in pleasant surroundings, with additional shops to explore prior to our meeting.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Gillian Tarry firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Places are limited (25 maximum), so please book places early. It may also be necessary to restrict attendees to 'registered members only'.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesGillian - 1 guest - Raspberry and almond cake
Caroline - no guest - ?cake
Vanessa - 1 guest - ?cake
Sue - 1 guest - Australian banana, lime & coconut cake
Jenny - no guest - Coca cola cake
Lisa - 1 guest - Mocha Chinese five spice cake
Carmela - 1 guest - Chocolate fudge cake
Debra - 1 guest - ?cake
Nikki - no guest - ?cake
Laura - no guest - Chocolate rum cake
Christine - no guest - American Kentucky nut cake
Heather - no guest - ?cake
Marian - no guest = ?cake
As of 15th June - 19 attendees & 13 cakes!