Time: 7.00pm - 9.00pm
Theme: All About Booze!
So what's your favourite tipple? And what can you bake with it? I'm thinking something with Gin, but maybe I should stick to having that in a glass with cake on the side!
So folks it's time to to check out what's hiding in the back of the drinks cupboard and throw it in a cake.
Best get a driver for the evening ;0)
Venue: We'll have an educational experience!
Additional venue info: The venue is a short walk from the main car park. A plentiful supply of tea and coffee will be supplied for a donation of £2 per head.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Beccy Samworth firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesSarah-Jane Nash - Death by Chocolate
Lucy Warren - Chocolate Guiness Cake
Beccy Samworth - Amaretto Crunch Cake
Jessica Cole - cake TBA
Nichola Tearle - cake TBA
Jenny Maydon - cake TBA
Amy Metcalf - Chocolate Kahlua Cake
Francesca Starling - Ginger Rum Cake
Emma Daynes & guest - Pimms cake
Emma Miller - cake TBA
France's O'Donnell - cake TBA
El Jackson - Tiramisu Cake
Sophie Garrett - cake TBA
Paula Edwards - Coconut, Rum and Lime Drizzle cake
Linda Smith - cake TBA
Lynda Thompson - cake TBA
Heather Talbot & guest - Cointreau and Raspberry cake
Susan Simpson - cake TBA