Time: 7.00pm - 9.00pm
Theme: An English Country Garden
How many kinds of sweet flowers grow
In an English country garden?
We'll tell you now of some that we know
Those we miss you'll surely pardon
Daffodils, heart's ease and flox
Meadowsweet and lady smocks
Gentian, lupine and tall hollihocks
Roses, foxgloves, snowdrops, blue forget-me-nots
In an English country garden
We're not suggesting that you use flowers for your bake but anything that is grown in an English Country Garden can be used. Looking forward to some lovely home grown produce as well as some gorgeous home baked cakes.
Venue: A building of glass!
Additional venue info: There will be a contribution of £1.50 for drinks for this event (tea, coffee and soft drinks).
Please be aware that there are no toilet facilities at the event so please go before you arrive :)
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Beccy Samworth firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesLinda Smith and guest
Sarah Daniels - Raspberry Polenta cake
Jenni Nicholls and guest - Lavender Cake
Lucy Warren - Pear and Honey Cake
Tracy Howes and guest
Emma Daynes and guest
Francesca Starling - Carrot cake
Beccy Samworth - Pistachio and Rose cake
Nicola Instrall - Rhubard and Custard cake
Sarah Hamill-West and guest - Victoria Sponge with Strawberries and Cream