Time: 7.00pm - 9.00pm
Theme: Jubilee Garden Party - EVENT FULL
With the Jubilee soon to be upon us lets break out some cakes fit for a queen. Something traditional, something sparkly or something red,white and blue.
Let your imagination run wild
Venue: A lovely pub in Eaton
Additional venue info: Please order drinks at the bar and then head on up to the Function Room. Please be aware that the function room is upstairs.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Beccy Samworth firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please let me know if you would like to attend and if you will be bringing a guest.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesAmy Metcalf - Red Velvet Cake
Beccy Samworth - Raspberry Ripple Cake
Karen & David Smith - Victoria Sandwich
Sarah Piercy - Bakewell Cake
Heather & Helen Talbot - Banana Bread
Jennifer Croydon - Lemon Drizzle
Paula Edwards & Pam Wilson - White Chocolate and Orange Cake
Lucy Warren - Pecan & Maple Cake
Frances O'Donnell - Victoria Sponge
El Jackson & Guest - something with raspberries
Tracy Ward - Cherry & Coconut cake
Lisa Warrent - Fresh fruit layered sponge
Nichola Tearle - Carrot Cake
Penny Logan - Royal Strawberry and Blueberry Meringue Cake
Sarah - Jane Nash - White chocolate and Lemon layer cake
Emma Daynes & Guest - 3 Layer Vanilla Sponge with Jubilee Twist
Sarah Lister - Ginger Cake
Jess Astard - Chocolate Coke Cake