Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: Go for Gold
It can only be an Olympic theme at this time of the year – but maybe you prefer silver (vanilla frosting?) or bronze (chocolate?) medals.
Perhaps you would like to represent one of the countries taking part in the Games. Or if none of the above inspires you, please just put a gold bow as decoration on whatever cake you would like to bring.
*** PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ANY OLYMPIC LOGO'S OR RINGS AS THIS IS AGAINST COPYWRITE LAW***
The most important part is coming along and joining in the fun of eating cake
Venue: We will be meeting in the NG4 area of Nottingham somewhere between Tesco and Carlton Forum
Additional venue info: Ample parking space on the road outside the venue. There will be a charge of £1 to cover refreshments.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Nicola email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:14 places only this time.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesBrenda plus guest - blueberry &pecan
Sarah - pineapple upside down
Nicola - butterscotch brittle
Helen + guest - Dutch apple cake
Emily - golden lemon cake
Glenys - guest
Tracey - guest