Time: 6.45pm - 8.45pm
Theme: My Favourite Cake
Additional venue info: You are invited to the inaugural meeting of a new CCC in the Carlton/Gedling area. The venue is in NG4 on the 25 and 44 NCT bus routes with plenty of off-street parking if you are coming by car. It is walking distance from Tesco and the Westdale Lane Co-op.
I have not been to any CCC meetings, but reading comments posted on the web site, it all sounds like good fun. As there is not a CCC in Nottingham, I decided the best thing was to organise one myself. So please come along meet up with others who love cakes and baking.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Nicola Dandie firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:There will be a charge of £2 per person to cover the hire of the room and this will include tea/coffee. There are 20 places, so please contact me to book in.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesHazel -chocolate mud cake
Selena - banoffee cake
Sam - apple and raspberry
Lisa - black forest gateau
Carol -Victoria sandwich
Clare H - carrot cake
Andy - Death by Black Russian ( can't wait to try this one)
Jodi - cheesecake
Diane - banana and cranberry
Lee - guest
Claire - lemon drizzle
Jane - guest
Nicola - coffee sponge cake