Time: 2pm - 4pm
Theme: The Tropical Rainforest
Colours, climate, natural beauty, the choice is yours.
There should be plenty of inspiration that will lead to a variety of cakes for us to share and enjoy.
Venue: We have ourselves a quality venue, easily accessible for all, with ample parking.
Additional venue info: A variety of drinks and beverages will be available to purchase on the day.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Steve Concannon email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.