Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: World of Sport
Well, time once again for imaginations to run wild - I'm sure we will have a variety of delectable cakes to try on the night.
Venue: Well, this time we have a venue new to our Group, a rather pleasant establishment on the boundary of our Borough.
Additional venue info: Beverages of all varieties will be available to purchase.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Steve Concannon firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:I know that this date may not suit all as it tags on to the end of the bank holiday weekend, but I do hope many of you will be able to make it.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.