Time: 8pm - 10pm
Theme: Christmas Cheer
I don't think this theme needs much of an introduction! Anything Cakey and Christmassy goes!
Additional venue info: We will be able to purchase refreshments and there will be toilets.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Jenni Hughes Jennihughes@live.co.uk with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:When you email me to let me know if you are attending please can you also let me know if you would be driving or if you would enjoy a glass of mulled wine as I might investigate some drinks deals for us if enough would like this.
As always, you can bring a guest to help us eat all our cakes! Please remember to book them a place.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesClaire Chessum- Ferrero Rocher cake
Lauren Chessum- vanilla and chocolate Bailey's cake
Helen Weller + guest
Christine Cox + guest
Frankie Holloway + guest