Time: 8pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Fruit and Vegetables
Fruit and vegetables are a lovely addition to cake and can be incorporated into a cake in any way you like!
Your cake could be sweet or savoury, it could feature fruit and vegetables grown in your own garden or a jam or chutney which you have made or simply a favourite fruit or veg of yours which you fancy adding to your cake!
Venue: Central Oxford
Additional venue info: Venue will be confirmed nearer the date of the event. We will be able to purchase refreshments at the venue.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Jenni Hughes Jennihughes@live.co.uk with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.