Time: 3pm - 5pm
Theme: Gluten Free
Gluten free flours are becoming more and more popular amongst bakers these days. They are notorious for being lighter, nutritious and jam packed full of flavour.
Gluten free flours, to name a few, include Nut Flours (Almond, Hazelnut etc), Buckwheat Flour, Rice Flours, Coconut Flour, Amaranth & Quinoa...... We are excited to see what Gluten Free ideas our members come up with.
Venue: The venue for the June Cake Club is located just a short drive north of Perth City.
Additional venue info: There will be on street parking available but limited. You will be notified of the exact location once your place has been booked.
Refreshments will be available for a gold coin donation.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Carolanne and Jacqui firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.