Time: 3pm - 5pm
Theme: Scandinavia and Eastern Europe
With winter having really set in, it's easy to drift off into a daydream about being snug in a European cafe, snow outside, freshly baked cake on our plates and spiced hot chocolate warming our cold hands. While we can't do much about the snow, we can help this day dream come to life with this months theme!
You can take influences from Russian Biskvits, Swedish apple cinnamon cakes or Polish Easter Babka - Get researching and bring a little piece of snowy Europe to Perth!
For more info on Eastern Europe
For more info on Scandinavia
Venue: Central Perth location
Additional venue info: Tea and coffee will be available for a gold coin donation, but if you would like to bring any refreshments that you like, or that fit the theme, please feel free!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Jacqui and Carolanne email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.