Time: 12noon - 2.00pm
Theme: Christmas Round The World
It's Christmas... and Santa is on his way... so what better way to start your festive season than with a Clandestine Cake Club event!
An early Christmas Party to get us all in the mood for the festive season ahead!
Christmas is celebrated around the world with many different cakey treats.
What will you make?
It's not all about dried fruit or chocolate logs!
Venue: We’ll have a touch of luxury at this venue which will be dressed up beautifully for the Festive Season. Not far from the M62 and M621 and just over the border of West Leeds near Gildersome, LS27.
Additional venue info: Free parking is available at the venue.
Hot, cold and alcoholic drinks can be purchased at the event, please support the venue for allowing us to hold our CCC event there with no charge for the room.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sharon Clarkson email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Bakers can bring one guest, please ask for two places at the time of booking.
There are 40 places available for this event.
Hoping that you can all attend. I've made it daytime on a Sunday as it's not nice coming out in the dark during the cold winter months!
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesSharon Clarkson & Craig - Streusal Bundt - NUTS
Jessica Brooksbank - Christmas Present Cake
Jane Edgar & Guest - Chocolate & Hazelnut Kuglehopf - NUTS
Brenda Longfield - Creole Christmas Cake - NUTS
Lucy Atkinson - Marmalade, Golden Syrup & Cornflake Cake
Alys Galloway & Guest - Maustekakku - Spice Cake from Finland
Nicola Grierson - Christmas Persimmon Cake
Jo Hamer & Guest - Chocolate Coca Cola Cake
Lisa Hall - Num Taloak - Cambodian Khmer Krom Persimmon Coffee Cake - NUTS
Emma Jehan - Christmas Bauble Cake
Sofia & Nadia - Christmas Tree Surprise
Julie Botham & Guest - Christmas Chocolate Log
Morag McGough - Whole Orange Spice Cake
Becca Ashton & Emily - Chocolate Mulled Wine Cake
Sarah Dobson & Lindsey - Ginger & Chocolate Fir Tree Bundt
Awaiting RSVP's from
Jayne Stuart & Gayle