Time: 7.00pm - 9.00pm
Theme: English Country Garden ** Fully Booked **
Plenty of ideas in the lyrics of the song!! What cake will you bring? How many kinds of sweet flowers grow In an English country garden? We'll tell you now of some that we know Those we miss you'll surely pardon Daffodils, heart's ease and phlox Meadowsweet and lady smocks Gentian, lupin and tall hollyhocks Roses, foxgloves, snowdrops, forget-me-nots In an English country garden How many insects come here and go In an English country garden? We'll tell you now of some that we know Those we miss you'll surely pardon Fireflies, moths and bees Spiders climbing in the trees Butterflies drift in the gentle breeze There are snakes, ants that sting And other creeping things In an English country garden How many songbirds fly to and fro In an English country garden? We'll tell you now of some that we know Those we miss you'll surely pardon Bobolink, cuckoo and quail Tanager and cardinal Bluebird, lark, thrush and nightingale There is joy in the spring When the birds begin to sing In an English country garden
Venue: A small location on the edge of Pudsey, LS28.
Additional venue info: ** This event is now full **
There are only 8 places available for this event. I will have a waiting list in case anyone drops out. Bakers only for this event.
Weather permitting we might even be able to sit outside and enjoy the evening sunshine.
Bring a bottle if you're not driving.
On street parking is available close to the venue.
Look forward to seeing you all soon!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sharon Clarkson email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:*** Bakers only event please due to the size of the venue ***
* Fully Booked *
Waiting list available.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesSharon - Raspberry and Blueberry Lime Drizzle Cake
Catherine W - Lavender and Lemon Drizzle Cake
Hannah K - Pavlova Cake
Helen C - Summer Fruit Spectacular
Pippa - Raspberry Bakewell Cake
Jessica - Hedgehog Cake