Time: 7.00pm - 9.00pm
Theme: If You Go Down To The Woods Today... ** Fully Booked **
So what's this theme made you think of?
Teddy Bears Picnic?
A big surprise?
Something in disguise?
Or things you'd find in a wood? Nature?
Please don't all make spiders and snakes...
Lots of ideas for cake making I hope! So what cake will you make?
Come along and meet other people who like making cake, eating cake and talking cake.
The best thing is we get to take any leftover cake home!
Venue: The venue for this Clandestine Cake Club Event is in Rodley, LS13.
Additional venue info: Free car parking is available.
Our host is providing the venue for free so please support them by buying a drink or two or three... on the night. Thank you.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sharon Clarkson firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:** Fully Booked **
There is a limit of 24 people for this event.
** Each Baker may bring one guest, please book in for the guest at the time of your booking. **
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesSharon Clarkson & Mr C
Sandra Leaf & Mum
Hannah Keighley & Guest
Charlotte Byrne & Ed