Time: 2.00pm - 4.00pm
Theme: The Land of Make Believe!
From princesses in towers to dinosaurs and robots, what's in your 'Land of Make Believe?'
Venue: We’ll have a touch of luxury at this venue. Not far from the M62 and M621 and just over the border of West Leeds near Gildersome, LS27.
Additional venue info: Free parking is available at the venue.
Hot, cold and alcoholic drinks can be purchased at the event, please support the venue for allowing us to hold our CCC event there with no charge for the room.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sharon Clarkson email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Bakers can bring one guest, please ask for two places at the time of booking.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesSharon Clarkson, Mr C and Sam - Fairytale Castle
Abi Taylor - Mad Hatter's Tea Party Chocolate Butter Cake
Jessica Brooksbank - Swan Lake Cake
Claire Westgarth & Guest
Emma Jehan & Guest
Juliet Nowell - Bucks Fizz Cake
Sue Jones & Helen - Angel's Food Cake
Brenda Longfield & Flash - Wizard Of Oz
Helena Simpson - Red Velvet Dragon Cake
Louise Anderson & Kate - Madeira Cake with White Choc & Raspberry Ganache
Liz Todd & Guest
Pippa Sharp - The Strange Cottage