Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: Around the World in 80 Cakes
Forget the Classic and bring on the Culture. From the famous Latin American Tres Leches Cake to the Asian Red Bean Cake.
Let the baker in you be inspired by some beautiful and unique flavours from around the world
Venue: Central Reading
Additional venue info: All venues for Reading events will be held in Central Reading, with parking, bus stops and the train station near by
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Louise Southwell - @LASouthwell firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:There are only 15 places at this event all spaces are booked by 1st come 1st serve
Please confirm what you will be baking and what country you've taken your inspiration from
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesLouise - Puerto Rico, Pina Colada Cake
Kate C - TBC
Sarah & Katie - Jamaica, Jamaican Ginger Cake
Maria - Brazil, Brazilian coconut cake
Rebecca G - France, Gateau de Rois (King Cake)
Maraleina - Venezuela, Tres Leches Cake
Katy H - Russia, Medovnik (Russian Honey Cake)
Wayne - Japan, TBC
Liz - TBC
Frances - TBC
Emma - TBC
Clara & Fiona - TBC
Jenny - America, TBC
Rebacca C - TBC