Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Theme: London Underground
Built in the 1850's the Iconic London Underground is world famous.
Your challenge for this event is to pick one of London's Iconic Underground Stations and Bake something delicious inspired by that Station.
If you're stuck for idea's here are a few idea's to get you thinking.... Angel - Angel Cake, Warren Street - Carrot Cake, Paddington - Marmalade....?
Venue: Central Reading
Additional venue info: Central Reading Venue, with parking and public transport close by.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Louise Southwell - @LASouthwell email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:There are only 15 spaces at this event. All places are booked first come first serve basis
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesLouise - Westminster
Katy C - tbc
Frances - tbc
Katy H - Marble Arch
Maria - tbc
Liz - tbc
Maralenia - Earls Court
Rebecca C - tbc
Clara & Fiona - tbc
Jenny - Kings Cross
Rebecca G - tbc
Emma - tbc
Wayne - tbc